"Forget summer watering woes." Kitchen Garden Magazine
Keep grow bags watered with our Click & Drip watering kit. It prevents plants from becoming too wet, reduces water waste and helps to prevent blossom end rot and splitting which are caused by erratic watering.
The Click & Drip releases water slowly so the roots don't suffocate and so water doesn't run-off to waste.
Standard or timed option
- Standard - turn it on, leave it dripping while you complete other tasks, turn it off when the plants have received enough water.
- Timed - set the frequency and duration of watering to completely automate your watering, even while you're on holiday. About the timer
This kit waters 3 grow bags 'Add-on' kits are available to water more grow bags.
The optional reservoir holds 25 Litres, sufficient for 3 grow bags for 3-7 days depending on plant size. Alternatively the Click & Drip kit connects onto any water butt with a hozelock type water butt tap which you can add to your order.
Our Add-on Kit for the Growbag Click & Drip waters an extra 3 growbags when connected to your standard Growbag Click & Drip.
Benefits of Click & Drip for Growbag
- The slow drip reduces loss to evaporation and run-off.
- Simple to install.
- Includes everything you need to irrigate 3 grow bags.
- Extension kits available to water more grow bags.
- No blockages.
- Ideal for holiday watering, especially when used with the timer.
540ml is released into each grow bag per hour (from a 100litre waterbutt).
Your waterbutt tap will need to be higher than the area you will be watering.
Made in England by Greenhouse Sensation
2 Year Guarantee
As seen in The Times 'Hi-tech Gadgets For Your Shed' Ask us a question
The Click & Drip growbag irrigation kit waters plants with less waste and less risk of over-watering and under-watering than using a watering can or porous pipe.
When plants are watered by a watering can as little as 10% to 30% of the water reaches the roots of the plants. The rest of the water runs off or evaporates. The slow drip rate of the Click & Drip growbag watering kit (180ml per drip hole per hour from a 100litre water butt) means that the soil has chance to absorb the water rather than it forming puddles and evaporating or running-off.
Overwatering leads to 3 main problems:
1. Slow-take up - If plants are given a thorough soaking, the water makes the compost or soil especially moist. This means that the roots have little access to oxygen, and can only take-up a fraction of the water that they require.
2. Drain-off - Most of the water has drained away before the roots have good access to air, so they are not able to take-up the amount of water they need for healthy growth.
3. Suffocation - Overwatering will fill air-gaps in the soil with water, which means that roots will suffocate and rot.
Benefits of slow drip watering
Plants need access to a balance of water and oxygen to maintain healthy growth. Slow drip watering gives plants plenty of time to take up water, as and when they need to.
Easy to control the precise amount of water each plant receives. No over or under watering, which are the main causes of root rot and split fruit.
Reduced risk of rot and fungal infections, as only the soil is moistened and leaves are never wet.
The dripper holes in the irrigation pipe only open with internal pressure. Therefore the pipe can be buried under compost, soil or mulch to help retain moisture levels around the roots and to reduce loss of water to evaporation.
How the Click & Drip growbag watering kit works:
- Click your kit together in just a few simple steps.
- Attach to your water butt.
- Use your Non-Drip Pipe to take you from your water butt to the area you want to water.
- Lay the Drip Irrigation Pipe in the area you want to water and secure with the pegs if using.
- Turn your water supply on.
Adding an 'Easy-Fit Extension'
When watering multiple grow bags; Connect any number of Easy-Fit Extensions.
Read our guide to the benefits of Drip Irrigation Plant Watering Systems. Click HERE.
Watering Kit - £20.00
- Water butt tap connector section with filter
- 5m Non-drip Pipe
- Irrigation Pipe for 3 grow bags
- 9 Pegs
- All necessary connectors
Watering Kit incl. 25L Reservoir - £25.00
All of the watering kit contents plus 25L Water butt: 29cm x 38 cm. Height 37cm
Timed Watering Kit - £39.00
All of the watering kit plus Timer
Timed Watering Kit incl. 25L Reservoir - £48.00
All of the watering kit contents plus Timer and 25L Water butt
The maximum Mainland UK Delivery charge is £4.95
98% of our orders are delivered 2 workings days after the order is placed.
When your order is dispatched you will receive an email confirming the delivery date and a one hour delivery time slot (except for FeederMats, Nutrigrow replenishments, vouchers and seeds which are sent by Royal Mail)
UK Mainland Standard Delivery: £4.95*
UK Mainland Replenishment Delivery (FeederMats, Nutrigrow refills): £2.95*
For orders outside of the UK please click HERE:
You can add 'If Out' delivery instructions (e.g. leave in garage) when you place your order. If you are not in and have not provided 'If Out' instructions the driver will leave a card with instructions of how to arrange re-delivery or collection from your local depot.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, email email@example.com and we will provide instructions of how to return the goods. They must be returned in their oridinal condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund. (excluding original delivery chanrge). If an item is damaged / faulty please notify us within 30 days.
N:B Definition of UK Mainland
UK Mainland is defined as postcodes on mainland England, Wales and Scotland excluding the following postcodes.
AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1-28 , IV30-32, IV36-49, IV51-56, IV63, KA27-28, KW, PA20-38, PA41-49, PA60-70, PH4-44, and PH49-50.
Delivery to the above post codes incurs a surcharge, which will be displayed when you enter your postcode.
*We are charged a minimum of £15 for delivery to the above postcodes, Islands and Ireland and we cap our charge to those areas at £15