"Forget summer watering woes." Kitchen Garden Magazine
This fuss-free kit includes everything you need to keep 3 grow bags watered and extension kits are available.
The Click & Drip releases water slowly which prevents the soil becoming too wet. The roots won't suffocate and water won't evaporate or run-off to waste.
- Timed - set the frequency and duration of watering and your plants will be evenly watered even while you're on holiday. The timer has 10 watering duration options from 1 minute to 120 minutes and 11 frequency options from every hour to every week.
- Standard - turn it on, leave it dripping while you complete other tasks, turn it off when the plants have received enough water.
- The optional reservoir holds 25 Litres, sufficient for 3 grow bags for 3-7 days. Alternatively the kit connects onto any water butt with a hozelock type water butt tap which you can add to your order.
Our Add-on Kit for the Growbag Click & Drip clicks to this master kit to water an extra 3 grow bags.
Benefits of Click & Drip for Growbag
- Simple to install.
- Includes everything you need to irrigate 3 grow bags.
- No blockages.
540ml is released into each grow bag per hour (from a 100litre waterbutt).
Your waterbutt tap will need to be higher than the area you will be watering.
Made in England by Greenhouse Sensation
2 Year Guarantee
As seen in The Times 'Hi-tech Gadgets For Your Shed' Ask us a question
The Click & Drip irrigation system waters with less waste and less risk of over-watering and under-watering than using a watering can or porous pipe.
When plants are watered by a watering can as little as 10% to 30% of the water reaches the roots of the plants. The rest of the water runs off or evaporates. The slow drip rate of the Click & Drip (180ml per drip hole per hour from a 100litre water butt) means that the soil has chance to absorb the water rather than it forming puddles and evaporating or running-off.
- Click your kit together in just a few simple steps.
- Attach to your water butt.
- Use your Non-Drip Pipe to take you from your water butt to the area you want to water.
- Lay the Drip Irrigation Pipe in the area you want to water and secure with the pegs if using.
- Turn your water supply on.
Adding an 'Easy-Fit Extension'
When watering multiple raised beds and veg plots; Connect any number of Easy-Fit Extensions onto your filter section, taking water direct to your additional raised beds and veg plots.
When watering larger areas; Just add additional lengths of drip irrigation pipe to the end of your master Click & Drip.
NB- To maintain an effective flow rate we recommend that any consecutive length of drip irrigation pipe and/or non-drip pipe should be no longer than 30 metres.
5 metre Non-Drip Pipe
3 x 1 metre lengths of Irrigation Pipe
1 x 25L Waterbutt
1 x Water Timer
The maximum Mainland UK Delivery charge is £4.95
98% of our orders are delivered 2 workings days after the order is placed.
When your order is dispatched you will receive an email confirming the delivery date and a one hour delivery time slot (except for FeederMats, Nutrigrow replenishments, vouchers and seeds which are sent by Royal Mail)
UK Mainland Standard Delivery: £4.95*
UK Mainland Replenishment Delivery (FeederMats, Nutrigrow refills): £2.95*
For orders outside of the UK please click HERE:
You can add 'If Out' delivery instructions (e.g. leave in garage) when you place your order. If you are not in and have not provided 'If Out' instructions the driver will leave a card with instructions of how to arrange re-delivery or collection from your local depot.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, email email@example.com and we will provide instructions of how to return the goods. They must be returned in their oridinal condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund. (excluding original delivery chanrge). If an item is damaged / faulty please notify us within 30 days.
N:B Definition of UK Mainland
UK Mainland is defined as postcodes on mainland England, Wales and Scotland excluding the following postcodes.
AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1-28 , IV30-32, IV36-49, IV51-56, IV63, KA27-28, KW, PA20-38, PA41-49, PA60-70, PH4-44, and PH49-50.
Delivery to the above post codes incurs a surcharge, which will be displayed when you enter your postcode.
*We are charged a minimum of £15 for delivery to the above postcodes, Islands and Ireland and we cap our charge to those areas at £15