UK Standard Delivery £2.95
Simply paint the shading onto the outside of your greenhouse glass surface with a brush or sprayer to prevent your greenhouse from over-heating.
It won't come off in the rain but wipes off easily with a duster.
Contains enough formula to treat a 8 x 6ft greenhouse. Ask us a question
How to Use:
- Apply from April to August.
- Apply to a dry surface.
- With cap in place, tip bottle to fill chamber.
- Adjust amount by tipping backwards
- Remove safety cap. Dispense the measured quantity.
- Dilute to a ratio of 1:8 with water (250ml product in 2 litres of water).
- Apply to the exterior glass surface with a sprayer or paint brush.
- Start application at the top of the green house and work down from the apex
For Best Results:
- Do not apply greenhouse shading to a wet surface.
- Do not apply if rain is forecast within 12-24 hours of application.
- Frost and snow will loosen the adhesion of the shade mixture.
- When using on acrylic or polycarbonate surfaces, apply to a small test area to ensure the product can be removed completely once dry.
The maximum Mainland UK Delivery charge is £4.95
98% of our orders are delivered 2 workings days after the order is placed. When your order is dispatched you will receive an email confirming the delivery date.
UK Standard Delivery (standard items and all orders over £25.00): £4.95
UK Replenishment Delivery (FeederMats, Nutrigrow refills): £2.95
For orders outside of the UK please click HERE:
You can add 'If Out' delivery instructions (e.g. leave in garage) when you place your order. If you are not in and have not provided 'If Out' instructions the driver will leave a card with instructions of how to arrange re-delivery or collection from your local depot.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide instructions of how to return the goods. They must be returned in their oridinal condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund. (excluding original delivery chanrge). If an item is damaged / faulty please notify us within 30 days.
N:B Definition of UK Mainland
UK Mainland is defined as postcodes on mainland England, Wales and Scotland excluding the following postcodes.
AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1-28 , IV30-32, IV36-49, IV51-56, IV63, KA27-28, KW, PA20-38, PA41-49, PA60-70, PH4-44, and PH49-50.
Delivery to the above post codes incurs a surcharge, which will be displayed when you enter your postcode.