- 3x bigger yield Review by Upton Cheyney Chilli Company
- I have 6! Review by Ben
- Highly recommended Review by George
(Posted on 10/05/2013)
- keen gardener Review by shirl
- Excellent Review by Robin
I now have 4 Quadrow slim units and 1 Chilligrow unit purchased for my father who is looking forward to a good crop of produce in due course and easy watering and feeding.
(Posted on 02/05/2013)
- First class Review by Averil
Never had such swift service, I live in Northern Ireland and I received my order the following day. Excellent.
(Posted on 02/05/2013)
- Excellent Review by Williams
- Delighted - incredible results Review by Mike & Sue
Today we had our 3rd picking of beans, much better than imported supermarket produce. We have used the Quadgrow to grow carrots, spring onions and radish. We have just started another planting of carrots. Hopefully we will be picking veg well into the autumn.
It all started with a small plot vacated by a 2 metre x 2 metre car trailer.
The results exceed all expectations and we are highly delighted with this product. We are not expert growers in any way and therefore if we can do it then anyone with a small space to spare can get great enjoyment and more importantly excellent fresh veg.
Again thank you for introducing us to such an excellent idea and will would definitely recommend this product to others.
(Posted on 30/04/2013)
- So pleased I bought a 2nd Review by Happy Customer
I have every confidence that it will be everything I want for my tomato plants in the coming season.
I met representatives of Greenhouse Sensation at the Edible Garden Show and they couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. (Posted on 22/04/2013)
- Great Product Review by Anon
- Could not be delivered quicker Review by S Martin
- Could not be delivered quicker if I lived next door to the shop.!!! (Posted on 25/01/2013)
- Great communication and a friendly service. Review by M Maley
- Really fast delivery and well packaged. Great communication and a friendly service. (Posted on 25/01/2013)
- I am very pleased with their products Review by Anon
- I am very pleased with their products and service and expect to purchase further products in the near future. (Posted on 25/01/2013)
- One of the best companies for customer service Review by Alan Blair
One of the best companies for customer service that I have ever dealt with.Nothing is too much trouble & you are actually made to feel that the customer truly is King! Big kudos to Matt Ward for his invaluable support & assistance.
Once the snow clears I look forward to actually using the kit! (Posted on 25/01/2013)
- Amazing Review by Paula
Excellent product and was delivered the next day outstanding
My partner bought this last year and it was amazing. Loved it so much had to get one for myself
(Posted on 22/12/2012)
- Outstanding Review by P W
My partner bought this last year and it was amazing. Loved it so much had to get one for myself.
Excellent product and was delivered the next day, outstanding.
(Posted on 20/12/2012)
- Recommended by a keen gardener Review by AB
Service rating : Easy to order - Quick Despatch - Happy Customer!
Product : Recommended by a keen gardener - Innovative Product - Simple to Use and Robust. (Posted on 20/12/2012)
- Efficient delivery and good instructions Review by CT
Service rating : Efficient delivery and good instructions.
Product : Gives the user good overall control of the growing environment. (Posted on 20/12/2012)
- Excellent Service Review by Anon
Service rating : Any time I have dealt with this company I have found their service excellent.
Product : I will not be using the Quadgrow system till end of April.
(Posted on 30/11/2012)
- Well made and sturdy Review by Anon
Service rating : Very quick service and competitive price. Would use again.
Product : Only just started using this product but it looks to be well made and sturdy. (Posted on 19/09/2012)
- Strong unit Review by Anon
Service rating : Fantastic service, speedy delivery.
Product : Strong unit (Posted on 19/09/2012)
- Far and away the best I have used Review by R. H
I am surprised how well the plants have grown and the amount of fruit they have so far produced.
Growing tomatoes in a surburban garden is a gamble even with the most well prepared conditions.Having tried many methods of growing tomatoes over the years, judging by this year's crop this system is far and away the best I have used
(Posted on 29/08/2012)
- Holiday watering Review by Al
Saves the problem of having to get friends and family in to water the plants during holidays.
(Posted on 29/08/2012)
- Can't beat it Review by Wilf
Still cant beat the Quadgrow which is now consuming tanks of water quickly (a sign of excellent plant health and yield production).
Quadgrows are so easy and best planters we've used. (Posted on 09/08/2012)
- Quadgrow Review by Sara
- I'm a complete novice and have got fantastic results with cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers and marrows, thank you!! (Posted on 03/08/2012)
- Great Product - Treat Yourself Review by Lauren
I bought 2 Quadgrows and I am delighted with them. Tomato plants have only been in the pots for 3 weeks, grown to 5ft already with 3 trusses setting. Considering the sunless, cold, wet weather we have had, they are thriving well. I'm loving the fact I don't have to think about filling a watering can (the night before) to warm up etc.
I will be getting 2 chilligrows (hopefully) for my birthday :) (Posted on 21/06/2012)
- Excellent piece of kit Review by Gareth
This took a little time to set up but in two weeks (of this very hot weather) has already saved me hours of watering time and gallons of water.
I have Chilis that are 5" long already on strong plants, with no use of green house. Straight from windowsil seed propagator to the Quadgrow outside.
I have used it in conjunction with the slug gone mulch and even with wind and daytime temp of 27deg in direct sun for 10 hours the compost is still damp 10mm below surface.
Only two things to improve would be a highly UV stable cream or white version, as the black stuff gets of enough to burn my hands and presumeably not help roots inside in direct sun. The holes to screw top on reservoir did not line up correctly and required a simple re-drill by me.
Overall this is a fantastic product and is so efficient in conserving water and growing good plants, it should be VAT exempt!!! (Posted on 28/05/2012)
- Hi Review by naser
- best i have tried no more hassle with water and feeding all done for me (Posted on 04/02/2012)
- Hi Review by naser
- Thank you for two wonderful items I have purchased from you, they have made me a happy gardener (Posted on 04/02/2012)
- Quadgrows Review by Janlittle
Bought four sets last year.plants grow fast much stronger and masses of toms etc,brilliant.would recommend
Them (Posted on 27/01/2012)
- I was amazed Review by Martin
Having purchased one of your quad grows last year and grew tomatoes in it for the very first time i was amazed how simple and easy it was to use and gave me a fantastic crop.
(Posted on 04/01/2012)
- Quadgrow Review by DM
”I have purchased and use regularly two Vitopod propagators, also Quadpots for growing tomato and chilli plants.
Greenhouse sensation are very good at what they do, they have excellent products on a 1st class website and they answer any queries and offer advice on the best way to grow vegetables.
The Hydroponic propagators and systems are also excellent and I highly recommend them”
(Posted on 13/12/2011)
- Top Class Product Review by Frank
Bought one unit last season and was very impressed with the results.
I have now ordered another two (my xmas present from my wife).
The new season cannot come quick enough for me.
Frank Stephenson (Posted on 28/11/2011)
- Well made piece of kit. Review by Alan
I have just taken delivery of my quadgrow kit. (Quadgrow slim X2) I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality. It certainly looks like it will do the job. Everything is well made and of top quality. The only reason that I have given 4 stars not 5 is that I haven't grown anything yet, this rating is purely based on appearance.
I can't wait for the tomato season.
I have some Alaskan Fancy plants that I sowed very late with the idea of catching a late crop in the greenhouse. Bush tomatoes are probably not ideal for this system but I think I shall try planting two bushes into opposite ends of a quadgrow and perhaps put a tall chilli or two into the middle just to see what happens. I have a couple of Pimientos de padron plants that might do the job.
If it works well I may be tempted to turn the heat up a notch in the greenhouse and plant the other planter as well.
I like the idea of a steady water and feed supply for long periods - should mean an end to blossom end rot. Especially when you are away for a few days and someone else does the watering. 30 litres should last a fair while, and there is the option of the holiday reservoir if you want even more.
(Posted on 16/11/2011)
- Perfect tomatoes Review by Ieuan
- Planted my Sungold tomatoes on 18th May and allowed them to form 6 trusses each by which time the plants were some seven feet tall. Picked the first ripe tomatoes on the 13th.August and all were picked by the 13th.October. Each plant produced an average of 48 tomatoes (Posted on 31/10/2011)
- very pleased Review by Anon
I was very pleased with the delivery speed.
It does exactly what you say. I am confident my tomato plants will thrive while I am on holiday, I think they seem better than last year because they have a constant water supply. (Posted on 21/10/2011)
- Excellent Review by Anon
Nothin g seems to be too much trouble. Love the newsletter!
Excellent product, maybe slightly expensive but worth it! (Posted on 21/10/2011)
- Brilliant Review by Anon
- Very professional service from oredering,delivery to construction and fitting. Perfect idea to save on all the watering, feeding and carrying watering cans around to my greenhouse!!Brilliant!! My tomato / peppers are the best i've ever grown, thankyou, a marvellous invention!! (Posted on 18/10/2011)
- looking forward to a bumper harvest Review by Anon
- Fast prompt service. MY tomato Plants are growing well looking forward to a bumper crop (Posted on 18/10/2011)
- well made Review by Janet
Very helpful after sales service. Thankyou.
Look robust and well made. (Posted on 17/10/2011)
- Excellent Review by Tanya
- Excellent! (Posted on 17/10/2011)
- Quadgrow and holiday watering kit - top for tomatoes. Review by hoppythehappygrower
Bought a Quadrow and holiday watering kit in early 2011.
A wonderful crop of tomatoes, notwithstanding a very poor summer for greenhouse growing.
If you are wondering shall I shan't I - would say certainly buy. (Posted on 30/09/2011)
- great products Review by boneman
- best i have tried no more hassle with water and feeding all done for me (Posted on 29/09/2011)
- It's so wonderful to NOT have to run outside lugging watering cans every night after work Review by Annette, Worcester
- It's so wonderful to NOT have to run outside lugging watering cans every night after work, in a feeble attempt to try and keep the tomatoes evenly watered. My plants are now flowering and setting fruit, and I'm looking forward to a bumper harvest of beautiful toms... (Posted on 23/09/2011)
- Bumper Harvest Indeed! Review by R.Finlay
- “I gave up after counting 140 Ildi tomatoes on one truss.” (Posted on 22/09/2011)
- Quadgrow fan Review by Suzanne
- Just thought I would let you know how popular your Quadgrow was with the 60+ people who visited my garden yesterday during a local 'open garden charity day' (Posted on 22/09/2011)
- impressive results Review by J. Livsey
- I got one of these last year and the results were very impressive - my tomato plants were much bigger than the plants in the photo. (Posted on 21/09/2011)
- Happy Gardener! Review by Steve Renshaw
- Thank you for two wonderful items I have purchased from you, they have made me a happy gardener. (Posted on 21/09/2011)
- Miles better than tradition plant pots Review by julian
- I grew peppers under identical conditions, in the Quadgrow and in a normal plant pot. The experiment wasn't completely scientific, but the Quadgrow plants grew at roughly three times the rate, and produced much healthier plants with a much bigger crop of fruit. Have since used it to grow fantastic basil. Two or three other people have bought them after seeing the results I was getting. (Posted on 21/09/2011)
- Definitely recommend Review by Mike & Sue
The results exceeded all expectations and we are highly delighted with this product…thank you for introducing us to such an excellent idea and we would definitely recommend this product to others.
(Posted on 19/09/2011)
- Excellent product Review by Anon
Nothing seems to be too much trouble. Excellent product, maybe slightly expensive but worth it! Love the newsletter.
(Posted on 17/09/2011)
- Great products & people Review by Anon
Great products, great people to deal with, excellent customer service.
(Posted on 17/09/2011)