This superb award-winning pop-up plant cover with butterfly netting will revolutionise your growing.
It's fitted with 10mm insect netting which keeps out birds, cabbage white and other pests while allowing pollinating bees in and out.
- Keeps out pests - fitted with 10mm insect netting
- Slug and snail resistant - the copper barrier sewn around the base keeps out slugs and snails
- Easy access - opens with a zip so you can get in and tend to your plants
- Stays put - includes 8x large ground pegs to ensure the Popadome doesn't blow away
- Fast assembly - simply slots together without tools and can be stored away flat
- Durable - made from UV treated materials, this is built to last years
Options - Available in 3 sizes
- Small: Height 1.8m x Width 0.9m x Length 0.9m
- Medium: Height 1.2m x Width 1.2m x Length 1.2m
- Large: Height 2m height x Width 2m x Length 2m
The Popadome is great as it is, or you can enhance it with the following optional covers which simply slip over the existing butterfly net cover....
Ask us a question
- Fleece Cover - 60gsm tear-proof fleece to protect against frost
- PVC Cover - acts as a mini greenhouse to speed up growth
- Insect Net Cover - ultra-fine 1mm netting to keep out carrot fly, cabbage root fly and other insects
Small - 1.2m Height x 1.2m Width
Medium - 1.8m Height x 0.9m Width
Large - 2m Height x 2m Height
The maximum Mainland UK Delivery charge is £4.95
98% of our orders are delivered 2 workings days after the order is placed.
When your order is dispatched you will receive an email confirming the delivery date and a one hour delivery time slot (except for FeederMats, Nutrigrow replenishments, vouchers and seeds which are sent by Royal Mail)
UK Mainland Standard Delivery: £4.95*
UK Mainland Replenishment Delivery (FeederMats, Nutrigrow refills): £2.95*
For orders outside of the UK please click HERE:
You can add 'If Out' delivery instructions (e.g. leave in garage) when you place your order. If you are not in and have not provided 'If Out' instructions the driver will leave a card with instructions of how to arrange re-delivery or collection from your local depot.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, email email@example.com and we will provide instructions of how to return the goods. They must be returned in their oridinal condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund. (excluding original delivery chanrge). If an item is damaged / faulty please notify us within 30 days.
N:B Definition of UK Mainland
UK Mainland is defined as postcodes on mainland England, Wales and Scotland excluding the following postcodes.
AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1-28 , IV30-32, IV36-49, IV51-56, IV63, KA27-28, KW, PA20-38, PA41-49, PA60-70, PH4-44, and PH49-50.
Delivery to the above post codes incurs a surcharge, which will be displayed when you enter your postcode.
*We are charged a minimum of £15 for delivery to the above postcodes, Islands and Ireland and we cap our charge to those areas at £15