Watch our very own Gardening Angel Paul set up our Award Winning Quadgrow Planter this season with some young sweet pepper plants.
1) Place your SmartReservoir on an even surface.
2) Place the Feeder Tray on top of the SmartReservoir.
3) At this point DO NOT add any water into the SmartReservoir.
4) Place the access cover on the open end of the SmartReservoir and secure the Feeder Tray to the SmartReservoir with the nuts and bolts provided.
5) Insert a FeederMat through the large central hole into the bottom of one of the pots until the pointed tip is just below the top of the pot.
6) Insert the FeederMat through the hole in the Feeder Tray and sit the pot in position. Ensure the FeederMat is touching the bottom of the reservoir.
7) Repeat this with all pots.
1) Our Gardening Angels recommend using a standard multi-purpose compost, not a water-retaining/moisture-control or heavily fertilised one.
2) Fill the pots with compost while taking care to keep the FeederMat upright.
3) Firm the compost down around the FeederMat ensuring there is good contact between the FeederMat and the compost.
4) Make a hole in the compost large enough for your plant. Add your plant. Firm the compost down gently around the plant to settle the compost.
5) Water well using a watering can with a rose until the compost is moist but not saturated. IMPORTANT: Do not add water to the SmartReservoir at this point.
1) Add water to your Nutrigrow plant food bottles as indicated on the bottles.
2) Once the top of the compost is dry to the touch (a few days to a week) fill your SmartReservoir with water and nutrients using the dosage rates below.
3) DO NOT mix the nutrients together. It is important to add water to the watering can and then add the ‘A’ nutrients to the water followed by the ‘B’ nutrients.
1) Use a standard multi-purpose compost, not a water-retaining/moisture-control or heavily fertilised one. Most compost contains nutrients.
2) Check your compost bag to identify how many weeks feed the compost contains and add nutrients from one week before the compost is due to run out of feed.
3) If your compost does not contain nutrients, start adding the nutrients from week one.
4) Dosage rates Add 6ml of nutrient ‘A’ and 6ml of nutrient ‘B’ to every 1 litre of water.
5) Top-up the SmartReservoir as necessary.
6) For best results keep the Quadgrows 30 Litre SmartReservoir fully topped-up.
Support Your Plants
Our Gardening Angels are here to help you grow strong, healthy plants with bumper harvests. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with any questions on 0845 602 3774 or drop us an email at email@example.com. We’re always here to help!