This great press makes up to 3 pints of juice from 7lbs of fruit per pressing.
It’s small and light enough to be used on a table top outdoors or on a worktop.
Make your own fruit juice in a few easy steps:
- Insert a straining bag
- Fill with fruit pulp
- Turn the handle to press fruit
Includes a juice tray with outlet tubing for easy transfer of the fruit juice into a container.
Add An Apple & Pear Crusher: £24.00
Attach a Pulpmaster Apple & Pear Crusher to a drill to create a pulp for cider or apple/pear juice making. Simply crush the fruit and then tip the contents into your Work Top Fruit Press. Read More Here.
2 Year Guarantee Ask us a question
Dimensions: Dia 25cm x H38cm
- Stainless steel (AISI 304) cylinder
- Stainless steel (AISI 304) side supports
- Brass cross beam with stainless steel (AISI 304) thread
- Stainless steel (AISI 304) pressing plate
- Strong plastic tray with outlet
- Strong plastic tray support with leg boltholes to allow press to be mounted on a worktop
- Supplied with splashguard, straining bag and short length of outlet tube
- Height: 38cm / 15"
- Cage diameter: 14.5cm / 5¾"
- Overall diameter: 25cm / 9¾"
- Weight: 4.1kg / 9 lbs
How It Works
1) Place a splashguard around the outside of the press
2) Loosen the screw a few turns by twisting the brass cross beam and lift the beam to remove the screw and pressing plate from the retaining side supports.
3) Place a straining bag (supplied) inside the press and fill the press cage with crushed fruit.
4) Twist the bag closed and place the pressing plate on top.
5) Replace the cross beam and threaded rod, ensuring that the rod end locates in the piston centre and that the side supports are engaged in the slots in the cross beam.
6) Wind the screw down slowly and juice will flow through the perforated cage into the juice collection tray and out through the plastic tube.
1) After pressing unwind the screw enough to remove it and the beam from the press, empty the bag and repeat the process as often as required.
2) Wash thoroughly after use, lightly lubricate the thread with vegetable oil and store in a dry place.
3) The thread does not need to be removed from the beam.
Basic Cider & Juice Making booklet by championship winning Bollhayes Cider maker Alex Hill is supplied free with this press
The maximum Mainland UK Delivery charge is £4.95
98% of our orders are delivered 2 workings days after the order is placed.
When your order is dispatched you will receive an email confirming the delivery date and a one hour delivery time slot (except for FeederMats, Nutrigrow replenishments, vouchers and seeds which are sent by Royal Mail)
UK Mainland Standard Delivery: £4.95*
UK Mainland Replenishment Delivery (FeederMats, Nutrigrow refills): £2.95*
For orders outside of the UK please click HERE:
You can add 'If Out' delivery instructions (e.g. leave in garage) when you place your order. If you are not in and have not provided 'If Out' instructions the driver will leave a card with instructions of how to arrange re-delivery or collection from your local depot.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, email email@example.com and we will provide instructions of how to return the goods. They must be returned in their oridinal condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund. (excluding original delivery chanrge). If an item is damaged / faulty please notify us within 30 days.
N:B Definition of UK Mainland
UK Mainland is defined as postcodes on mainland England, Wales and Scotland excluding the following postcodes.
AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1-28 , IV30-32, IV36-49, IV51-56, IV63, KA27-28, KW, PA20-38, PA41-49, PA60-70, PH4-44, and PH49-50.
Delivery to the above post codes incurs a surcharge, which will be displayed when you enter your postcode.
*We are charged a minimum of £15 for delivery to the above postcodes, Islands and Ireland and we cap our charge to those areas at £15