UK Standard Delivery £4.95
This sturdy press is simple to use, just fill with crushed fruit, assemble the semi-circular pressing plates and large iron nut on top of the crushed fruit and use the bar to screw down. Juice flows out of the press cage into the base plate for collection.
The base plate, spindle nut and legs are made from cast iron and the pressing cage is made from sustainable beech, this sturdy little press can make around 7L of juice an hour with a little bit of effort.
Compatible with all of our crushers.
- Holds up to 8½ kg (18 lbs) of crushed fruit, producing up to 3.5 litres (7 pints) of juice from each pressing
- Press apples and any soft seeded fruit like grapes, pears, raspberries, strawberries and more
- Spindle straining bag available for this press
Ask us a question
- Height: 59cm / 23¼"
- Cage diameter: 23.5cm / 9¼"
- Overall diameter: 36cm / 14¼"
- Weight: 14kg / 31 lbs
How It Works
Simple to use, just fill the cage with crushed fruit, assemble the semi-circular pressing plates and large iron nut on top of the crushed fruit and use the bar to screw down. Juice flows out of the press cage into the base plate for collection.
Easy to clean, simply hose down with fresh water after use and dry with a clean cloth. Lubricate the non-food contact metal parts with food grade grease; this will also inhibit corrosion of these parts. Store in a clean, dry place.
- Basic Cider & Juice Making booklet by championship winning Bollhayes Cider maker Alex Hill is supplied free with this press
- A free tub of food grade after care lubricant grease is supplied with this press
- Robust cast iron base plate with lip supported on strong cast iron legs which can be bolted to a table
- Holds up to 8½ kg (18 lbs) of crushed fruit, producing up to 3.5 litres (6 pints) of juice from each pressing
- Ironwork protected by a tough EU/British standard, food-grade coating
- Press cage made from sustainable beech staves, girded by iron hoops
- Includes 2 semi-circular beech discs and spacer blocks
- Stainless steel spindle bolted, not welded, to the base for easy removal in case of damage
- Leg boltholes allow press to be mounted on a stand or table at a convenient working height
The maximum Mainland UK Delivery charge is £4.95
98% of our orders are delivered 2 workings days after the order is placed.
When your order is dispatched you will receive an email confirming the delivery date and a one hour delivery time slot (except for FeederMats, Nutrigrow replenishments, vouchers and seeds which are sent by Royal Mail)
UK Mainland Standard Delivery: £4.95*
UK Mainland Replenishment Delivery (FeederMats, Nutrigrow refills): £2.95*
For orders outside of the UK please click HERE:
You can add 'If Out' delivery instructions (e.g. leave in the garage) when you place your order. If you are not in and have not provided 'If Out' instructions the driver will leave a card with instructions of how to arrange re-delivery or collection from your local depot.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, email email@example.com and we will provide instructions on how to return the goods. They must be returned in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund. (excluding the original delivery charge). If an item is damaged / faulty please notify us within 30 days.
N:B Definition of UK Mainland
UK Mainland is defined as postcodes on mainland England, Wales and Scotland excluding the following postcodes.
AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1-28 , IV30-32, IV36-49, IV51-56, IV63, KA27-28, KW, PA20-38, PA41-49, PA60-70, PH4-44, and PH49-50.
Delivery to the above postcodes incurs a surcharge, which will be displayed when you enter your postcode.
*We are charged a minimum of £15 for delivery to the above postcodes, Islands and Ireland and we cap our charge to those areas at £15