Our Growbag Click & Drip with 25Litre water butt keeps your plants perfectly watered. When used with the optional timer it also holiday-proofs your plants.
The kit includes
- 25 Litre reservoir with connector - sufficient to keep 9 tomato plants watered for 3-5 days depending on the time of year and size of plant. For longer periods between filling the reservoir, add a waterbutt.
- Non-drip pipe for between each of the grow bags and for between the 25litre water butt and the first grow bag, so you don't need to cut up a hose!
- 3 lengths of dripper pipe (one for each grow bag) - with holes spaced 30cm apart.
- 9 pegs to keep the dripper pipe in place
- Timer - if you choose the timed option. 10 Watering Duration options from 1 minute to 120 minutes and11 Watering Frequency options from hourly to weekly.
The drip pipe releases water slowly so that water is absorbed by the roots before forming puddles which evaporate. The drip holes only open with internal pressure, so won’t become blocked by the growbag soil.
- The slow drip rate gives greater watering accuracy and reduces loss to evaporation and draining-off.
- Simple to install with no tricky connections.
- Includes everything you need to irrigate 3 growbags. Optional extensions available.
- No soil or limescale blockages.
- Ideal for holiday watering, especially when used with the timer.
Ask us a question
The Click & Drip irrigation system waters with less waste and less risk of over-watering and under-watering than using a watering can or porous pipe.
When plants are watered by a watering can as little as 10% to 30% of the water reaches the roots of the plants. The rest of the water runs off or evaporates. The slow drip rate of the Click & Drip (180ml per drip hole per hour from a 100litre water butt) means that the soil has chance to absorb the water rather than it forming puddles and evaporating or running-off.
- Click your kit together in just a few simple steps.
- Attach to your water butt.
- Use your Non-Drip Pipe to take you from your water butt to the area you want to water.
- Lay the Drip Irrigation Pipe in the area you want to water and secure with the pegs if using.
- Turn your water supply on.
Adding an 'Easy-Fit Extension'
When watering multiple raised beds and veg plots; Connect any number of Easy-Fit Extensions onto your filter section, taking water direct to your additional raised beds and veg plots.
When watering larger areas; Just add additional lengths of drip irrigation pipe to the end of your master Click & Drip.
NB- To maintain an effective flow rate we recommend that any consecutive length of drip irrigation pipe and/or non-drip pipe should be no longer than 30 metres.
5 metre Non-Drip Pipe
2 x 1 metre lengths of Irrigation Pipe
1 x 25L Waterbutt
The maximum Mainland UK Delivery charge is £4.95
98% of our orders are delivered 2 workings days after the order is placed.
When your order is dispatched you will receive an email confirming the delivery date and a one hour delivery time slot (except for FeederMats, Nutrigrow replenishments, vouchers and seeds which are sent by Royal Mail)
UK Mainland Standard Delivery: £4.95*
UK Mainland Replenishment Delivery (FeederMats, Nutrigrow refills): £2.95*
For orders outside of the UK please click HERE:
You can add 'If Out' delivery instructions (e.g. leave in the garage) when you place your order. If you are not in and have not provided 'If Out' instructions the driver will leave a card with instructions of how to arrange re-delivery or collection from your local depot.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide instructions on how to return the goods. They must be returned in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund. (excluding the original delivery charge). If an item is damaged / faulty please notify us within 30 days.
N:B Definition of UK Mainland
UK Mainland is defined as postcodes on mainland England, Wales and Scotland excluding the following postcodes.
AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1-28 , IV30-32, IV36-49, IV51-56, IV63, KA27-28, KW, PA20-38, PA41-49, PA60-70, PH4-44, and PH49-50.
Delivery to the above postcodes incurs a surcharge, which will be displayed when you enter your postcode.
*We are charged a minimum of £15 for delivery to the above postcodes, Islands and Ireland and we cap our charge to those areas at £15