UK Standard Delivery: £2.95
Sow: March – July | Harvest: May – October.
Grow your own salad in a few easy steps with this instant salad garden kit. Simply plant your Salad GroBox in your chosen growing position, cover and water.
This instant garden kit is biodegradable and holds moisture around the seedlings once the card board begins to break down around the soil, which helps give plants the best start.
1) Pick a planting spot with good access to sunlight. Your instant garden box will do well in most soils, however avoid waterlogged areas.
2) Dig a hole to the size of the box (approximately 10cm’s deep.
3) Remove the printed sleeve and place the whole biodegradeable cardboard box in the ground, face up. For best results, remove the lid.
4) Water the box to encourage the rehydration of the seeds and cover with soil dug from the hole.
5) Water in well and keep watering regularly, more frequently if planted in a dry spell.
6) You’ll be able to see signs of germination after about a week. All that’s left to do is get ready to enjoy your harvests.
Each biodegradable Instant Garden Kit contains 4 varieties of seeds pre-sown in compost and can be planted just about anywhere! Perfect for pots, containers or even your veg patch. Ask us a question
Box Dimensions: L29cm x W23cm x D4.5cm
Biodegradable Instant Salad Grow Box - Includes 4x varieties salad seeds pre-sown in compost. Seeds include - Radish Sparkler, Spring Onion White Lisbon, Lettuce Red & Green Salad Bowl & Mixed Spicy Leaves.
The maximum Mainland UK Delivery charge is £4.95
98% of our orders are delivered 2 workings days after the order is placed.
When your order is dispatched you will receive an email confirming the delivery date and a one hour delivery time slot (except for FeederMats, Nutrigrow replenishments, vouchers and seeds which are sent by Royal Mail)
UK Mainland Standard Delivery: £4.95*
UK Mainland Replenishment Delivery (FeederMats, Nutrigrow refills): £2.95*
For orders outside of the UK please click HERE:
You can add 'If Out' delivery instructions (e.g. leave in the garage) when you place your order. If you are not in and have not provided 'If Out' instructions the driver will leave a card with instructions of how to arrange re-delivery or collection from your local depot.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide instructions on how to return the goods. They must be returned in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund. (excluding the original delivery charge). If an item is damaged / faulty please notify us within 30 days.
N:B Definition of UK Mainland
UK Mainland is defined as postcodes on mainland England, Wales and Scotland excluding the following postcodes.
AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1-28 , IV30-32, IV36-49, IV51-56, IV63, KA27-28, KW, PA20-38, PA41-49, PA60-70, PH4-44, and PH49-50.
Delivery to the above postcodes incurs a surcharge, which will be displayed when you enter your postcode.
*We are charged a minimum of £15 for delivery to the above postcodes, Islands and Ireland and we cap our charge to those areas at £15