"Forget summer watering woes." Kitchen Garden Magazine
The simplest ever way to keep grow bags watered.
This extendable kit waters 3 grow bags from a water butt and includes everything you need to water your grow bags slowly and evenly.
- 3 metres of dripper pipe (1 metre per grow bag)
- 5 metres of non drip pipe for between the grow bags and between the water butt and grow bags
- All connectors to click onto a water butt and to click the pipes together
- 9 pegs to keep the pipe in-place
- A filter to prevent the pipe from gunking-up
- Stopper to stop the water flow at the last grow bag
The kit simply clicks together.
You can add the Extension Kit which waters an extra 3 grow bags and can choose a timed or untimed option and choose which size water butt you would like to use, or simply attach it to your existing water butt.
- Holiday watering - Our timed option has a battery operated timer which has...
10 Watering Duration options from 1 minute to 120 minutes.
11 Watering Frequency options from hourly to weekly.
- Saves your back - No need to carry a heavy watering can around, you can fill the water butt with a hose.
- Reduces waste - Water slowly drips into the grow bag without forming puddles which evaporate
- No blockages - The kit's filter prevents limescale and debris blockages and the dripper pipe won't become blocked with soil.
- Simple to install - Everything you need is provided including connectors and pegs.
- Water Butt Options - Either connect to an existing water butt or choose our 25 or 100 Litre water butt.
A few technical bits
540ml is released into each grow bag per hour (from a 100litre waterbutt).
The 25 Litre reservoir is sufficient for 3 grow bags for 3-7 days depending on plant size.
If connecting to a water butt check that it has a hozelock type water butt tap if it doesn't you can add to your order
Your waterbutt tap will need to be higher than the area you will be watering.
Made in England by Greenhouse Sensation Ask us a question
Extension for Grow Bag Click & Drip - 5 metres
100L Water butt (22 gallon capacity) H92cm x W38cm
25L Water butt (5.5 gallon capacity) H37cm x W29cm
The Click & Drip growbag irrigation kit waters plants with less waste and less risk of over-watering and under-watering than using a watering can or porous pipe.
When plants are watered by a watering can as little as 10% to 30% of the water reaches the roots of the plants. The rest of the water runs off or evaporates. The slow drip rate of the Click & Drip growbag watering kit (180ml per drip hole per hour from a 100litre water butt) means that the soil has chance to absorb the water rather than it forming puddles and evaporating or running-off.
Overwatering leads to 3 main problems:
1. Slow-take up - If plants are given a thorough soaking, the water makes the compost or soil especially moist. This means that the roots have little access to oxygen, and can only take-up a fraction of the water that they require.
2. Drain-off - Most of the water has drained away before the roots have good access to air, so they are not able to take-up the amount of water they need for healthy growth.
3. Suffocation - Overwatering will fill air-gaps in the soil with water, which means that roots will suffocate and rot.
Benefits of slow drip watering
Plants need access to a balance of water and oxygen to maintain healthy growth. Slow drip watering gives plants plenty of time to take up water, as and when they need to.
Easy to control the precise amount of water each plant receives. No over or under watering, which are the main causes of root rot and split fruit.
Reduced risk of rot and fungal infections, as only the soil is moistened and leaves are never wet.
The dripper holes in the irrigation pipe only open with internal pressure. Therefore the pipe can be buried under compost, soil or mulch to help retain moisture levels around the roots and to reduce loss of water to evaporation.
How the Click & Drip growbag watering kit works:
- Click your kit together in just a few simple steps.
- Attach to your water butt.
- Use your Non-Drip Pipe to take you from your water butt to the area you want to water.
- Lay the Drip Irrigation Pipe in the area you want to water and secure with the pegs if using.
- Turn your water supply on.
Adding an 'Easy-Fit Extension'
When watering multiple grow bags; Connect any number of Easy-Fit Extensions.
Read our guide to the benefits of Drip Irrigation Plant Watering Systems. Click HERE.
The maximum Mainland UK Delivery charge is £4.95
98% of our orders are delivered 2 workings days after the order is placed.
When your order is dispatched you will receive an email confirming the delivery date and a one hour delivery time slot (except for FeederMats, Nutrigrow replenishments, vouchers and seeds which are sent by Royal Mail)
UK Mainland Standard Delivery: £4.95*
UK Mainland Replenishment Delivery (FeederMats, Nutrigrow refills): £2.95*
For orders outside of the UK please click HERE:
You can add 'If Out' delivery instructions (e.g. leave in the garage) when you place your order. If you are not in and have not provided 'If Out' instructions the driver will leave a card with instructions of how to arrange re-delivery or collection from your local depot.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide instructions on how to return the goods. They must be returned in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund. (excluding the original delivery charge). If an item is damaged / faulty please notify us within 30 days.
N:B Definition of UK Mainland
UK Mainland is defined as postcodes on mainland England, Wales and Scotland excluding the following postcodes.
AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1-28 , IV30-32, IV36-49, IV51-56, IV63, KA27-28, KW, PA20-38, PA41-49, PA60-70, PH4-44, and PH49-50.
Delivery to the above postcodes incurs a surcharge, which will be displayed when you enter your postcode.
*We are charged a minimum of £15 for delivery to the above postcodes, Islands and Ireland and we cap our charge to those areas at £15