Standard UK Delivery £4.95
Perfect For: Softwood and hardwood cuttings including Fuchsia, Chrysanthemum, Geranium, Hydrangea, Begonia, Dahlia, Pelargonium, Honeysuckle & other plants you want to grow from cuttings.
Get your cuttings off to a great head start with our Hydropod Cuttings Propagator with Integrated Lights. Used by professionals, because the perfect conditions it creates produces healthy plants, reliably and quickly.
- 2x grow lights - are included which sit in specially designed grooves in the lid keeping them at the correct distance from the plants. The light spectrum creates healthy growth, preventing legginess even in a gloomy spring.
- Nanotech reflector - the lights are housed in a nanotech enhanced reflector that reflects 99.9% of previously lost light, increases lumen availability by 300% and diffuses light deep into the plant leaves.
- Perfect Watering - Sprays a constant mist which maintains moisture without water-logging, so there’s no risk of root rot or fungal infections.
- Soil-less - Unrestricted access to water & oxygen which encourages the roots to ‘grow out’ quickly.
- Large Vented Lid - Provides excellent humidity control and retains warmth & moisture, preventing drying out.
- 7 Day Reservoir - You can go on holiday and not worry about your cuttings.
- Optional Heater - The heated version maintains the temperature even in an unheated greenhouse all year.
If you are looking for seed propagators the Vitopod heated propagator has won many awards.
Made in England by Greenhouse Sensation
2 Year Guarantee
Not Sure? Ask us a question
If you have any questions about how to use the Hydropod to propagate cuttings or whether it's suitable for your favourite plants give us a call on 0845 602 3774 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
The maximum Mainland UK Delivery charge is £4.95
98% of our orders are delivered 2 workings days after the order is placed.
When your order is dispatched you will receive an email confirming the delivery date and a one hour delivery time slot (except for FeederMats, Nutrigrow replenishments, vouchers and seeds which are sent by Royal Mail)
UK Mainland Standard Delivery: £4.95*
UK Mainland Replenishment Delivery (FeederMats, Nutrigrow refills): £2.95*
For orders outside of the UK please click HERE:
You can add 'If Out' delivery instructions (e.g. leave in the garage) when you place your order. If you are not in and have not provided 'If Out' instructions the driver will leave a card with instructions of how to arrange re-delivery or collection from your local depot.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, email email@example.com and we will provide instructions on how to return the goods. They must be returned in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund. (excluding the original delivery charge). If an item is damaged / faulty please notify us within 30 days.
N:B Definition of UK Mainland
UK Mainland is defined as postcodes on mainland England, Wales and Scotland excluding the following postcodes.
AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1-28 , IV30-32, IV36-49, IV51-56, IV63, KA27-28, KW, PA20-38, PA41-49, PA60-70, PH4-44, and PH49-50.
Delivery to the above postcodes incurs a surcharge, which will be displayed when you enter your postcode.
*We are charged a minimum of £15 for delivery to the above postcodes, Islands and Ireland and we cap our charge to those areas at £15