Waters 4ft x 8ft area (1.2m x 2.4m). You can link 2 kits together to water a larger area.
The water is delivered by the 12metres of dripper pipe with dripper holes spaced 30cm apart.
Water your raised beds and borders with this simple to use complete kit. Just click onto a water butt or mains tap.
It's quick and easy to set up and releases 1.2 litres per hour, direct to the roots through an advanced micro-irrigation pipe!
you want to completely automate the watering you can click it onto a water timer
To fit the kit into place, simply run the pipe along the soil and secure in place using the 20 pegs provided.
Note that if you connecting to a water butt the water butt tap needs to be a minimum of 35cm above the ground.
- Simple and easy to use
- Quick and easy set up
- Saves up to 70% water compared to hand watering
- No scissors or tools required
- Precise watering direct to the root
- Perfect for busy life, great for use with a timer – water while you’re away
- Preassembled drip line kit for quick and easy set up
- Waters raised beds and borders up to 4ft x 8ft (1.2m x 2.4m)
- Flow of water 1.2 litres per hour
- Soakage area per outlet – 30-50cm approx
- Universal fit with any water timer for fully automatic watering
- Modular design allows two kits to be joined together to create a larger system
- Can be used for watering from a water butt (minimum outlet height 35cm)
- Simply run the pipe along the soil where required and secure in place using the ground spikes
This set includes:
Ask us a question
- 8mm diameter brown drip line, length 12m, dripper spacing 0.3m
- 40 built-in dripper holes
- 20 x 8mm pegs
- 1 x dual fit outside tap connector from ¾”to ½”
- 1 x pressure reducer
- 1 x ¾ male quick connector
- 1 x water stop connector
- 1 x black end cap
- 1 x brown joiner (small connector for linking 2 kits together)
12metres of dripper pipe with dripper holes spaced 30cm apart
40 built-in drippers
20 x pegs
1 x outside tap connector
1 x pressure reducer
1 x ¾ male quick connector
1 x water stop connector
1 x black end cap
The maximum Mainland UK Delivery charge is £4.95
98% of our orders are delivered 2 workings days after the order is placed.
When your order is dispatched you will receive an email confirming the delivery date and a one hour delivery time slot (except for FeederMats, Nutrigrow replenishments, vouchers and seeds which are sent by Royal Mail)
UK Mainland Standard Delivery: £4.95*
UK Mainland Replenishment Delivery (FeederMats, Nutrigrow refills): £2.95*
For orders outside of the UK please click HERE:
You can add 'If Out' delivery instructions (e.g. leave in the garage) when you place your order. If you are not in and have not provided 'If Out' instructions the driver will leave a card with instructions of how to arrange re-delivery or collection from your local depot.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, email email@example.com and we will provide instructions on how to return the goods. They must be returned in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund. (excluding the original delivery charge). If an item is damaged / faulty please notify us within 30 days.
N:B Definition of UK Mainland
UK Mainland is defined as postcodes on mainland England, Wales and Scotland excluding the following postcodes.
AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1-28 , IV30-32, IV36-49, IV51-56, IV63, KA27-28, KW, PA20-38, PA41-49, PA60-70, PH4-44, and PH49-50.
Delivery to the above postcodes incurs a surcharge, which will be displayed when you enter your postcode.
*We are charged a minimum of £15 for delivery to the above postcodes, Islands and Ireland and we cap our charge to those areas at £15