Upgrade Your Vitopod Into a Mini Greenhouse
Protect mature plants from frosts, add extra layers & transform your Vitopod Propagator into a mini greenhouse. Perfect for giving plants extra space and time to grow.
Many plants can’t be moved outdoors until night time temperatures are no lower than 10C and by this time plants can be much too tall for most propagators. By transforming your Vitopod Propagator into a mini-greenhouse, your plants will have the necessary space to grow right up until they are ready to be planted on.
Reasons to Upgrade Your Vitopod
1) Added Plant Protection – Protect mature taller plants from the cold. Perfect for over-wintering established plants and hardening off young plants.
2) Energy & Cost Efficient – Save & keep mature plants warm in a Vitopod Mini Greenhouse instead of heating up your whole greenhouse.
3) Increased Growing Space – Each layer gives 15cm extra growing height giving plants more space to grow.
4) Stabilised layers - Stacked layers up to 11 high without any 'wobble' thanks to a stabilising notch we have engineered into the layers.
5) Large Vents – for superior humidity control & prevention of damping-off.
Featured Product: Vitopod Layers
Add height extensions to your Vitopod propagator to turn it into a mini greenhouse for hardening-off and overwintering. Each Vitopod height extension adds an extra 15cm in height. This means you can keep your plants in the Vitopod with the lid in place until the conditions outside are right for your plants.
~ Height Extension for 50 watt/Standard Vitopod: £35, or 2 for £50
Click our Video and watch us use extra layers to build a new home for wayward Gardening Angel Beth!
If you're looking to find out a little more about the Vitopod story, and why we love it so much, take a look!
If you're looking for some tips for making the most of your propagator and ensuring healthy growth, take a look at our Propagation Advice.