This drip irrigation system is a completely fuss-free way to keep borders, veg plots and raised beds perfectly watered and to reduce water waste. You can even use it during a hosepipe ban!
This Click & Drip Irrigation kit delivers water through 10 metres of anti-blockage 'labyrinth' dripper pipe with holes spaced 30cms apart. The 'labyrinth' design of the holes prevents soil blockages which enables you to partially bury the pipe.
The water is released at 1 litre per drip hole per hour, giving the roots time to take the water up before it evaporates or runs-off.
If you want to completely automate your watering add the optional timer which simply clicks onto the tap.
This popular smart drip irrigation kit includes everything you need including...
10 metres of dripper pipe with holes
5 metres of non-drip pipe for between tap and plants
10 pegs to hold the dripper pipe in place
Pressure reducer to slow the water to a drip
All connectors required
Optional add-on - Non-drip or drip pipe and connecting kits to extend the kit
Optional timer - 10 water duration options from 1 minute to 120 minutes and 11 frequency options from hourly to weekly.
The watering kit releases water slowly so it's taken-up by the roots instead of running-off or forming puddles which evaporate (when using a watering can or hose typically 70% of the water doesn't reach the roots!). The Click & Drip watering system also helps to prevent problems associated with erratic watering.
Good to Know
- The 10m kit will water a 1.5m x 1.5m area
- The 15m kit will water a 2.5m x 2.5m area
- Easy Fit Extras kit includes 3 x Stoppers, 3 x T Connectors and 3 x Pipe Connectors
- Reduces water waste
- Can be used during hose-pipe bans
- Holiday watering with the addition of the timer
- Easy to install your drip irrigation system - no tools required
- No blockages - dripper holes allow water out, but do not allow soil in
- Saves your back - no need to carry a watreing can around
Made in England by Greenhouse Sensation