This gift tells the compelling story of the Second World War 'Dig for Victory' campaign through use of newly digitised images from Imperial War Museums (IWM), and interesting 'Did you Know Facts' to give a fascinating insight into life in Great Britain at home.
This traditional delicate style plant mister is made of glass with a pewter colour sprayer. The mister is practical and ideal for misting houseplants, particularly orchids, cacti, succulents and ferns, or any plant that thrives on humidity.
Misting plants allows water to slowly penetrate the soil or grit to create even watering. The metal snips are in a traditional large round handle style allowing you to have an accurate and precise cut.
IWM records and tells the stories of those who have lived, fought and died in conflict since 1914. Your purchase ensures these stories are heard. iwm.org.uk
- Traditional style glass mister with snips
- Ideal for misting houseplants, especially those which thrive on humidity
- Misting allows the slower penetration of water into soil
- A ideal gift for anyone with a passion for gardening
- Includes FREE authentic wartime recipes and gardening tips